Nature in Paris in February

To experience the same city in different seasons is a lovely experience. Even though I'm not a fan of winter, I spent a little over a week in Paris in February of 2024. It was overcast, drizzling, raining, windy and all of this while being between 5 and 10 degrees, a stark contrast from last year when I visited in July and then in September - both those times, the weather was very warm and welcoming.

But nature was still bountiful. Shades of green and brown and grey made the palette beautiful.




Sometimes, I could see early signs of spring, plants trying their best to push out a new flower.






Nature is truly amazing, earth's natural make-up. 





In some places, the foliage was so lovely, I had to make a mental note to come back to the exact same spot in spring.

No comments