#Stylefile Styling the Palazzo: in Monochrome

It's been a while I posted something on my blog. I usually post about travel, and recently, a couple of lifestyle posts too. I stay away from fashion, becasue, honestly, there are a tonne of great fashion bloggers. But recently, I have started to enjoy documenting what I wear, and what better way to document than to blog about it.

I think style is a way of expression, and minimalism, monochromes, simplicity, pastel, feminine, affordable and comfortable are words that you'll hear often. I am excited to be doing these posts - but beware, I am a terrible poser and also, quite camera shy. My wonderful husband makes me look a hundred times better than I am.

I have always been a fan of palazzos, those stylish yet comfy wide legged pants, that don't stick to my legs! On one of my recent shopping hauls, I found the perfect palazzo; the black and white one.
Vertical stripes make me look taller, I shall never complain about those few extra inches of perception. And to make a complete look of it, I have paired it with a short, well fitted black top, with an interesting neck. Palazzos go well with crop tops too.


Tip : You can always wear a well fitted coloured top and tuck it in. It looks super stylish !

I have worn a pair of fringed penny loafers (black of course) - as I am not a fan of heels. I like them, but I don't love them. A pair of heels would have transformed this day look to a night look.



I have been using this bag from Milano for a couple of months now, and it was a huge change for me. I was used to having 'that' big bag where I just dumped stuff in. With this petite bag, I really have to think of what goes in, but I love this bag !






Outfit details : 
Top - similar - from Shein.com - this, this one and this - you can get creative and pair the palazzo with any good fitting black top.
Shoes - black loafers from Zara
Palazzo - similar - from Zara
Chain bag - Milano - similar - from Aldo - this one.

Photos by Bokeh Media.

I love experimentign with colours, but when my mind can't think too much, I go with black and white. Tell me if you guys liked this post, would love to hear your feedback :)

No comments